Banana Bread Porridge Bowl
Difficulty level: Simple
Time: 20 min. preparation
Nutrition per serving: Calories approx. 503 / Protein 14g / Carbohydrates 63g / Fat 21g
1. Roast walnuts. Set aside. Put the banana half in a small pot and mash it with the cooking spoon.
2. Put milk, pinch of salt, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg into a pan and bring to a boil on medium heat.
3. Stir in oats and cook for about 1 - 2 min. Stir constantly.
4. Remove the porridge from the heat, stir in vanilla extract and pour into a serving bowl.
5. Cut the remaining banana up into slices and add to the porridge then garnish with roasted walnuts and raisins. Dribble with honey if desired and serve.