Orange Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees upper/lower (convection oven to 170 degrees). Thoroughly grease the baking form with butter and sprinkle with flour.
2. Beat butter with sugar, orange sugar and salt using a hand mixer (whisk) until creamy and the sugar is dissolved. Gradually add eggs and stir about 1/2 minute. Sift the flour with the baking powder and fold in, alternating with the almond slivers, milk and orange juice.
3. Fill the prepared form with the dough, smooth the surface and bake 55-60 minutes. Be sure to check for doneness before removing!
4. Remove cake and allow to cool about 10 minutes in the form, then pop out onto a wire rack and allow to finish cooling.
5. Stir the crème fraîche with vanilla sugar in a bowl until smooth. Fill a pastry bag with it and make little roses. Decorate with orange peel and edible flowers. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.