Noodle Casserole with Pecorino
1. Preheat the upper oven to 250°C, or turn on the broiler.
2. Bring the milk and butter to a boil in a large pan, add salt and the noodles and simmer for about 7 minutes. Stir frequently so that the noodles don’t burn or stick to one another.
3. Stir in all but 2 tablespoons of the pecornio and season with chili, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Simmer for another 4 -5 minutes.
5. Put the cooked noodles in an oven-proof casserole dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and brown in the oven.