Muffins with Cream Cheese & Berry Topping
1. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
2. Whisk the butter, buttermilk and egg with salt and quickly fold inn with the flour mixture using a spoon. Fold in the chopped chocolate pieces at the end.
3. Grease the inside of the muffin tins with a little butter and then fill them with dough up to about 2 cm below the edge.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
5. Mash the cream cheese with powdered sugar and some of the red berries using a fork; make sure the berries are well mashed. Put a dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin and then decorate with the remaining berries.