Innovation – DirectFlush
The new generation of rimless toilets.
A perfect design for the highest degree of cleanliness
Thanks to the uniquely open and fully-glazed flushing rim, DirectFlush WCs can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly – creating the quintessentially hygienic environment for your bath.
Villeroy & Boch sets new flushing standards with its DirectFlush innovation. On a standard toilet bowl, the flushing rim is fully concealed. Therefore, it is harder to reach when cleaning, so germs could accumulate. While toilets with no rim can be easy to clean, the water flow for flushing usually is not ideal. This is because there is no limit at the edge of the bowl and the flushing effect is often insufficient.
- Easy care and immaculate cleaning thanks to the open rim
- The total interior of the bowl is completely flushed
- Precise, splash-free flow of water in the toilet right up to the level directly below the open rim
- Attractive and timeless design
- Can easily be incorporated into any bathroom
- Invisible fixation system SupraFix 2.0 for the Subway ceramics collection
- Ideal water flow for maximum flushing effect
- Water-saving, with only .8 or 1.2 gallons per flush
See how our products look in your bathroom